Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ecolab – A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
|Details Of Ecolab Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Ecolab Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and manage computer software validation deliverables for large ERP systems and maintain a document structure in compliance with GxP environments and Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820), Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures (21 CFR Part 11)
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations (issues, complaints, concerns or requests)
- Communicate progress regularly across all levels of the organization
- Work cross-divisionally with colleagues to ensure the successful improvement efforts
- Understand lifecycle approach as well as risk-based approach to system validation.
- Develop, implement and manage comprehensive ITQ deliverables (URS, FS, DS, Test Plan, Test Report, Traceability Matrix, SOPs. Experience in writing SOPs, validation protocols).
- Manage change to documentations as needed
Skills Required For Ecolab Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in driving adherence to IT policies, procedures and industry standards and best practices, IT guiding Principles
- Good written and oral communication skills; project management experience
- Knowledge of FDA/EU regulatory requirements and industry best practices for computerized system validation to complete tasks
- Experience with GxP (“Good x Practice”) compliance and related regulations
- Understands lifecycle approach as well as risk-based approach to validation
Documents to be Carried for Ecolab Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ecolab Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires