eClerx Off Campus Drive 2020 | Financial Analyst | B.Com / BBA / BBM / M.Com / MBA / PGDM | Mumbai , Maharadhtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : eClerx Services Ltd – eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs over 9500+ people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
||Company Name||eClerx Services Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM, M.Com, MBA, PGDM||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0- 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharadhtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for managing multiple Middle Office and Regulatory support processes
- Independently handle multiple clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build/enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Participate in Middle Office/group level initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
Skills Required For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- Graduation (B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Trade Life Cycle.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues speedily.
Documents to be Carried for eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.