ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant-A Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Interview Date 10.07.2020 | Download ECIL Notification @ ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has recently released the recruitment notification [Advt. No. 21/2020] for 07 vacancies in at Mumbai for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. As per the ECIL recruitment notification, these 07 vacancies are allotted for Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant-A posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central government can use this ECIL job opportunity. ECIL has planned to conduct the walk in interview at Mumbai on 10.07.2020. Eligible applicants may attend the interview at prescribed location on prescribed date. ECIL Mumbai Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ ecil.co.in
This engagement is purely based on contract basis for a period of two Years, extendable for two more years depends on project requirements. Applicants must have completed Diploma/ Engineering Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in Walk in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at at Mumbai for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should attach the relevant documents along with the application. More details of ECIL recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, interview questions and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of ECIL Mumbai Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Officer , Scientific Assistant - A|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma ( EEE / E&I / ECE / IT )||Total Vacancy||07|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview date : 10.07.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy:
- Applicants must have completed Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Electronics / Electronics &
Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 25-30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in Walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|10.07.2020||09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs||ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028|
How to get ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Click “Careers-> Walk ins” find the advertisement “Written Test/ Walk-in-Interview for Contract Posts”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed Venue.