ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 350 | Last Date 30.08.2020 | ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work at various project sites spread across India. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification [Advt.No.26/2020] on 19.08.2020 for 350 vacancies. According to the ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment notification, these 350 vacancies are assigned for Technical Officer Vacancy. As per the ECIL Recruitment 2020 notification, apply online link has been activated on 19.08.2020 and it will be ended on 30.08.2020. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt can use this ECIL Job opportunity.
Aspirants will be hired on contract basis and tenure of the contract would be for nine months. ECIL recruitment process will be based on aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and selected candidates will be placed at New Delhi (NZ), Bengaluru [Karnataka] (SZ), Mumbai [Maharashtra] (WZ), Hyderabad [Telangana] (HQ) and Kolkata [West Bengal] (EZ). The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) and submit the same at the time of joining. ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment notification & ECIL recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. More details of ECIL vacancy, upcoming ECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||350 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Telangana, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.23,000 (per month)|
ECIL Vacancy Details
- As per the ECIL notification, overall 350 vacancies are assigned for above said posts and Zonal office wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Zonal Office/ HQ||No of Vacancy|
|New Delhi (NZ)||40|
Category Wise Details:
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology.
- Should possess minimum one-year Post Qualification Industrial experience.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ECIL recruitment process will be based on aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Click “Careers-> E-Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advt No.26/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ECIL Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.