Eastern Railway Notification 2020 | 2792 Vacancies for Apprentices Electrician Posts | last date 09.07.2020 ( Extend ) | Apply Onlie @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Eastern Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 2792 Fitter, Welder, Mech (MV), Mech(Dsl.), Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman (General), Wireman, Ref.& AC Mech., Electrician, Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMT M) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in from 25 June 2020 to 09.07.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Electrician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Details Of Eastern Railway 2792 Apprentices Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs / Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Act Apprentice|
|Qualification||passed 10th, ITI||Total Vacancy||2792|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Last Date||09.07.2020 (Extended)|
Qualification Details :
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Extension Notice :
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.