DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited – DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
|Details Of DXC Technology Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
Skills Required For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Selection Process For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Written Aptitude & Technical Assessment
- Functional Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.