DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 | Data Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited – DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
|Details Of DXC Technology Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||DXC Technology India Private Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professional Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Assists in the application of data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain basic data structures and their entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, and attribute definitions according to client specifications.
- Assists in the analysis and validation of basic database structures, models and processes to ensure definition according to business objectives and operations.
- Communicates with clients about matters of significance and discrepancies related to data to ascertain correct information and correct errors.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction.
Skills Required For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data modeling practices and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Basic research and data analysis skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Selection Process For DXC Technology Jobs 2020 :
- Written Aptitude & Technical Assessment
- Functional Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for DXC technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.