DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MCA | Indore
Company: DXC Technology
DXC Technology (stylized as DXC.technology) is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: Associate Professional
Job Location: Indore
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE) & MCA (2019 Batch)
- Must have 60 % and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Job Description: The candidate will be involved during the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Will be required to analyze business requirements, identify & implement code changes, debug, provide support during builds & deployment process / environment set-up etc., comply with the applicable processes, coding standards, and attend meetings / walkthroughs / demos etc.
- GD Round.
- 1 Technical Round.
- Training Round (Candidates clearing the above process need to join a training process for 20 to 25 days at DXC Technology during which you will be trained and analysed, No stipend or accommodation will be provided during this period and candidate have to manage on their own)
- Candidates qualifying training will be interviewed for final round.
- Candidates clearing final round will be issued offer letter.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here