Discovery Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Discovery – Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of super-fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
Available in 230 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world, reaching over 3 Billion viewers on all screens including TV, Digital and Mobile.
Discovery is a platform innovator evolving to become a direct-to-consumer leader to reaching viewers across all screens through TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps and Discovery Kids Play; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as Eurosport Player and Motor Trend OnDemand; and digital-first and social content from Spoon University and Genius Kitchenas well as Group Nine Media, which is home to brands including The Dodo, NowThis, Thrillist and Seeker. Discovery’s portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, Turbo/Velocity, Animal Planet, and Science Channel, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S., Discovery Kids in Latin America, and Eurosport, the leading provider of locally relevant, premium sports and Home of the Olympic Games across Europe.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Discovery Jobs 2020 :
- You write efficient, readable, testable code units to contribute to the overall functionality of the software.
- You understand computer science concepts and are passionate about them. You are abreast with the latest in the technology world and are keen to address challenging engineering problems.
- You communicate through data, dates and facts, applying them as appropriate to motivate and inspire
- You are comfortable with scrum agile methodologies, adapting best engineering practices by showing people, not just telling people
- You are a fast learner and comfortable to change and adapt to a fast changing environment
Skills Required For Discovery Jobs 2020 :
- Proficient in Java 8, including use of Futures and Streams
- You are familiar in Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages like Java, Go, Node JS, etc.
- Also familiar with Akka, Play framework (or any other Java frameworks), writing highly scalable engineering backend services and messaging services like Kafka, SQS and others.
- Experience with one or more of: PostgreSQL and MySQL, Caching solutions (such as Redis and Guava), Search engine technology (preferably ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge of, and professional experience with most AWS services, and deeper knowledge of EC2, S3, Kinesis, CloudFront and CloudWatch
- Usage and understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
Documents to be Carried for Discovery Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Discovery Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.