DHFWS – Health and Family Welfare Society Karnataka Recruitment 2020 | Nurse , Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 74 | Interview date 22.07.2020 | DHFWS Tumkur Recruitment Notification @ www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka is going to fill up 74 vacancies in Tumkur District via Walk in Interview. Recently DHFWS Karnataka has issued new job notice [DPMU(T)/NHM/REC/48/2018-19] on 04.07.2020 for Anaesthesia Specialists, Pediatric Specialists, Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Specialist ( Cardiology / General Medicine ), Physician, Consultant Medicine, General Duty Doctors, Junior Male Health Assistants, Junior Female Health Assistants (LHV), ASHA Supervisors, Nurses, Lab Technician & Other Posts and post wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs may attend the interview on 22.07.2020.
Applicants should possess SSLC/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ MBBS/ DA/ DNB/ MD/ Master Degree/ GNM and should have attained prescribed age limit. Karnataka Health & Family Welfare dept will recruit the candidates on Walk in Interview basis. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Tumkur [Karnataka]. DHFWS Tumkur recruitment notification is available @ www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw. More details of DHFW Karnataka vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Health and Family Welfare Society, Karnataka|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Anaesthesia Specialists, Pediatric Specialists, Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Specialist – Cardiology/General Medicine, Physician, Consultant Medicine, General Duty Doctors, Junior Male Health Assistants, Junior Female Health Assistants (LHV), ASHA Supervisors, Nurses, Lab Technician & Other|
|Qualification||SSLC/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ MBBS/ DA/ DNB/ MD / Master Degree/ GNM||Total Vacancy||74|
| ||Job Location||, Karnataka|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Welkin On : 22.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka HFW Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess SSLC/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ MBBS/ DA/ DNB/ MD/ Master Degree/ GNM from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 70 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Karnataka Family Welfare Departments election will be based on Walk in interview
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|22.07.2020||10.00 am to 01.00 pm||Check Advt|
How to apply Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
- Find the advertisement “Application Called for various vacancies on contract basis under National Health Mission in Tumkur District”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.