Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2020 | Operations Officer | B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA – Finance | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Deutsche Bank – Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Deutsche Bank in India is a fully integrated financial services provider to Indian corporate, institutional and individual clients. Our services include on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, asset and private wealth management, retail banking and business processes outsourcing.
||Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Operations Officer|
|Qualification||B.Com , BBA, M.Com, MBA - Finance||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Deutsche bank Jobs 2020 :
As part of the Deutsche Bank IPB, we are seeking to hire qualified candidates to handle the following functions:
- Client Data Collection, Documentation & Maintenance as part of new adoption / during periodic reviews.
- Should also know the due diligence required to establish the correctness/validity of documents
- Know your client verification checks
- Risk categorization reviews for clients as per the regulatory requirements with knowledge of enhanced due diligence required while adopting High Risk clients
- Liaise with different stakeholders to manage work pipeline effectively
Key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Ability to understand complex ownership structures – especially for non-traditional WM clients such Charities, Foundation, Trusts, Private Equity Funds and also Private Investment Companies (PIC),
- Detailed initial review of KYC file, identifying gaps in the Front Office submissions and clearly articulating why the submitted files meet (or do not meet) KYC and regulatory requirements
- Understanding the various sources of wealth generation for the client and analysing the information
- Ensuring that cases are prioritised and managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process and deadlines
- Independent and proactive liaison with Front Office and Anti Financial Crime function to ensure full transparency and improve turn-around times
- Perform name screening of clients and related parties to identify politically exposed persons, sanctioned persons, adverse media and mitigate risks associated with financial crimes
- Escalate high priority client / business issues in a timely manner to protect the franchise and the client business
Skills Required for Deutsche bank Jobs 2020 :
A Post-graduate/Graduate degree in Finance, Business or Economics with a deep understanding of AML, KYC, Financial crimes, and other regulatory requirements (preferably Wealth Management) is what we are looking in the ideal candidate. Due to the nature of the job you should have the following skill sets:
- Relevant experience in Client On-boarding processes/Periodic KYC review and requirements (preferably APAC region)
- Proven track record as a strong contributor and able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organisation
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, initiative driven and proactive approach, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Experience in documenting processes to comply with the regulatory guidelines;
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) with an open minded approach and the ability to share information with stakeholders and team members
- Proactively communicate with front office on deficiencies and/or next steps of KYC requirement
- Experienced in using the following tools – Appway, Avaloq, Lexis Nexis, World Check
Documents to be Carried for Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply For Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.