Dell Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Name : Dell India – Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
|Details Of Dell Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Dell India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Dell Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development and delivery.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered applications to be hosted on AWS using serverless architecture and other cloud deployment models.
- Create / Review design and functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
Skills Required for Dell Jobs 2020 :
- Experience on programming language such as Java, JS, Spring, MVC.
- Expertise in front-end technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, Angular, Emberjs, ExtJs etc.
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – Cognito, DynamoDB , ElasticSearch, AppSync, Lambda, API Gateway, AWS SDK, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy etc
- Strong experience working as a front end developer with ability to handle full stack.
- Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Knowledge of microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
- Strong Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
Documents to be Carried for Dell Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Dell Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.