DBCWO – District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office Thoothukudi Recruitment 2020 | 41 Cook Posts | Last date to apply : 18.09.2020 | Download Official notification & Application form @ Thoothukudi.nic.in
Thoothukudi DBCWO Cook Jobs 2020 : District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed 8thStd for 41 Cook Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 07.09.2020 to 18.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Qualification||8thStdPosts||Total Vacancy||41 Posts (Male – 35, Female – 06)|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Thoothukudi DBCWO Cook Jobs Highlights 2020
Total Vacancies : 41 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Cook (Men)||Able to read & write in Tamil + Know to Cook Veg & Non-Veg|
|Cook (Women)||Able to read & write in Tamil + Know to Cook Veg & Non-Veg|
There is no application fee required for DBCWO Cook Recruitment.
- 18-30 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,700
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Thoothukudi DBCWO Cook Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of Thoothukudi DBCWO have to apply for latest DBCWO Recruitment 2020 for Cook posts through Offline mode from 07.09.2020 to 18.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official DBCWO website www.bcmbcmw.tn.gov.in/.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Cook Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 18.09.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Thoothukudi DBCWO Cook application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Office,|
Collector Office Campus,
Thoothukudi – 628101
DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment ?
8thStd Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment ?
DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment released 41 Posts (Male – 35, Female – 06) vacancies for Cook Posts
✅ How to apply for DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (By Postal)
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no application fee required for DBCWO Cook Recruitment.. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.15,700 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18-30 Years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for DBCWO Thoothukudi Recruitment ?
The Job location for this post is Thoothukudi , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 07.09.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
18.09.2020 is last date to apply for this post