Cubic Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Hiring For Software Test Engineer Position | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Cubic Corporation Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
|Details Of Cubic Corporation Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Cubic Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Summary: Applies fundamental engineering principles for the development and exercise of test plans, test procedures and test reports. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with engineering staff to identify ‘testable’ features of the design.
- Review customer requirements and engineering documents to prepare system test requirements matrix.
- Write requirements-based test procedures according to standard Cubic practices.
- Interface with program management through life cycle of project. Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues. Work closely with Development Leads to ensure quality
- Conduct system testing according to plans and procedures.
- Write test reports.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask as needed by Supervisor.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff at different locations to ensure coordination for work Assists in the development and maintenance of the project test environment, test configuration.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organizations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in API testing from SOAP, RESTful is required. Experience with XML, Databases and SQL is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows, and/or mobile devices
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems in large systems
- Experience with Test processes, writing test cases, and test execution
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills. Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables.
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Git
- Previous experience with requirements, defect, and functional management systems is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manual Software Testing
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other MSOffice Application. Software Development or familiarity with C++ or C#, JAVA” is desirable
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Must be a good team player
- Must be self-motivated with an excellent attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to perform work requiring a high degree of accuracy
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skill
Apply Before the link Expires.