CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 | Network Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : CSS CORP PVT LTD – As a new age services company, we harness the power of AI, automation, analytics and digital technologies to help our clients address specific customer engagement needs. We act as a catalyst for growth by enabling enterprises transform from traditional models to new age service models and help them identify new revenue streams. From Digital customer experience to tech support, network modernization to management, cloud and IT operations, we have built our reputation on delivering stellar customer experiences. Our associates take pride in being part of the versatile and vibrant work environment we foster. We have been recognized by Times Ascent as one of the top 10 ‘Dream Companies to work for’.
|Details Of CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||CSS CORP PVT LTD|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0-1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for CSS Corp Jobs 2020 :
- Monitor and manage various network devices and services for the enterprise and global Datacenters
- Install, run and maintain various network devices and solutions across Cisco, Arista and Juniper network devices
- Installation and configuration of network optimization tools such as load balancers ( F5 and Citrix NetScalers) and WAN optimizers and packet shapers.
- Advanced troubleshooting/debugging skills of various networking devices including going to application level of details.
- Exposure to setting up and managing VPCs, ELBs, Subnets and other network related resources services of public clouds like AWS etc.
Skills Required for CSS Corp Jobs 2020 :
- Must have have worked in mid-large size Data Center environments, connected across the globe.
- Understanding/setup of linux based tools for network monitoring and management
- Proficiency – working with Cisco, Arista and Force10 Devices.
- Experience in working on Firewalls / UTM – ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper SRX.
- Should have worked on Leaf and Spine Architecture.
- Ability to setup and manage UNIX / Linux network management tools
- Understanding of L2 / L3 network and VPN is a must. ( Routing and Switching )
- Understanding of international carrier’s topology and cabling systems to an extent that he/she can suggest right peering solutions in various regions
- An in-depth knowledge of SNMP, Netflow and syslog , parser tools.
- Knowledge on Network audit and security is a plus.
- Routing and Switching Protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation is preferred (e.g. Python/Shell)
- Configuring and maintenance of LBs such as Citrix Netscaler and F5.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Operating systems.
- Have knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/ Tcpdump/ snoop.
- Traffic shaping Protocols along with MPLS – LDP / RSVP-TE
- Knowledge of configuration management & orchestration tool ( Ansible, Cisco NSO )
- Familiar with Application Program Interface ( API )
Selection Process for CSS Corp Jobs 2020 :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For CSS Corp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.