Creditvidya Off Campus Drive 2020 | Testing Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Creditvidya – CreditVidya is the leading player in the alternative credit scoring space in India. A pioneer in the domain, we are leveraging alternative data, AI and machine learning to facilitate institutional credit for the underserved. Our products are helping a large section of the salaried and self-employed population become visible to lenders, by making it financially viable for banks and NBFC’s to underwrite customers for much smaller unsecured loans. 55+ leading banks and NBFCs that share our vision, rely on our products to manage the credit cycle end-to-end: Prospecting, Credit Underwriting, and Delinquency Management.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Creditvidya Jobs 2020 :
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
Skills Required For Creditvidya Jobs 2020 :
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, etc
- Database skills, mainly in Oracle and SQL Server
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
Documents to be Carried for Creditvidya Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Creditvidya Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.