CPCRI Recruitment 2020 | Skilled Assistant & Other Posts | 17 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 26.06.2020 | Download Notification @ cpcri.gov.in
CPCRI Recruitment 2020: ICAR – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute is a premier research institute located at Kasaragod in Kerala. The institute announced new recruitment notification (F.No.4 (164)85/PROSEED/2018 -Estt) for the Post of Climber & Skilled Assistant (Tractor/Tiller Operator) on contractual basis. CPCRI announced 17 vacancies for the posts. The posts are purely on contractual basis under the Project “Seed production in Agricultural Crops and Fisheries (RFS)”. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching government jobs can use this chance. Applicants can download application form @ cpcri.gov.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 26-06-2020.
CPCRI announced new job notification on 15.06.2020. The posts will be engaged purely on contract basis for the period of 3 years or up to closure of the project, whichever is earlier. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at CPCRI, Kasaragod. Aspirants should submit all attached documents i.e (bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience etc) at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Selected candidates will be placed at CPCRI. The upper age limit is 30-35 years. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university.
|Details Of CPCRI Kasaragod Vacancies 2020|
|Organization Name||ICAR – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Role||Climber & Skilled Assistant (Tractor/Tiller Operator)|
|Qualification||10th/ ITI||Total Vacancy||17|
|Job Location||Kasaragod , Kerala|
|Salary||Refer Official Adv.|
|Last Date||Walk-in-Interview On ( 26-06-2020 )|
Vacancy Details of ICAR – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Skilled Assistant (Tractor/Tiller Operator)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Assistant Posts:
- Aspirants should pass 10th/ ITI in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years (for men) & 35 years (for women)
- Selection may be based on practical test and interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|26.06.2020||09.00 AM||CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala-671124.|
How to Download Notification for CPCRI Carrers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ cpcri.gov.in
- Click ‘Latest News’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for the above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- And appear for Walk- in-Interview before the last end dates.