Confluent Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Confluent -Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
|Details Of Confluent Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Quality|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / M E / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Availavle Now|
Job Description For Confluent Jobs 2020 :
As a Quality Engineer at Confluent, you will be working across the entire Confluent Platform helping to place our event streaming platform at the heart of every modern enterprise. You will enable us to deliver reliable and high-performance solutions to our customers, both on-premise and in the cloud. You will help develop innovative test strategies, build automation frameworks and tests, and act on behalf of our wide-ranging customer base.
Skills Required For Confluent Jobs 2020 :
- Experience building and scaling automation frameworks
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- Strong object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Proficiency in C++, Java or Python
- Experience developing end-to-end test plans
- Experience working effectively across teams, including product development, product management, customer operations, and field teams
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a plus
- Previous experience testing open-source products is a plus
Documents to be Carried for Confluent Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Confluent Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.