Commscope Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Commscope – CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) and the recently acquired ARRIS and Ruckus Networks are redefining tomorrow by shaping the future of wired and wireless communications. Our combined global team of employees, innovators and technologists have empowered customers in all regions of the world to anticipate what’s next and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
|Details Of Commscope Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Commscope Jobs 2020 :
- This position requires strong problem solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to work alone and as a member of the support, DevOps and development teams.
- In addition to being responsible for designing and implementing tools and processes, the candidate will work closely with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Identify key areas where performance can be optimized through technical and collaborative efforts
- Spread a culture of professionalism by advocating new ideas and best practices
- Contribute to the Automation Vision and share the roadmap with cross-functional teams and stakeholders of the corporate network.
- Design, Implement and maintain CI/CD tools and processes
- Release Management: Improving release quality, tools and processes
- Monitor and Maintain integration and delivery infrastructure
- Be available on-call to help resolve any critical issues
- Will need to work with engineers and QA to resolve any delivery, release issues
- Design, develop, and maintain monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Document all processes and setup in detail
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
Skills Required For Commscope Jobs 2020 :
- Experience setting up and building software pipelines with various DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux – Mandatory
- Experience with software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- Strong hands-on development experience in DevOps using CI/CD tools like GIT, Jenkins, Ansible/Chef, Artifactory, etc..
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Container technology ( VMware, Docker, etc)
- Ability to identify development dependencies, understand and explain technical topics to the development team
- Python expertise is required.
- Experience Administering Bitbucket, Gitlab or other SCM Servers is mandatory
- Significant experience with GIT, including client/ hook scripting
- Familiar with agile process, Scrum, and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with different Unix flavors is a plus
- Development experience using Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and drive resolution
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred
Documents to be Carried for Commscope Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Commscope Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.