Cognizant off campus Drive 2020 | Programmer Analyst Trainee | B.E / B.Tech | Fresher | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
About the Company : – Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
|Details Of Cognizant off campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 0 yrs ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training :
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Selection Process for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
- Written tests (English & Subject)
- Behavioral Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Cognizant Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.