Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 08 Senior Project Officer Posts | Last date : 25.09.2020 | Apply Online @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Senior Project Officer Jobs 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.E, B.Tech for 08 Senior Project Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 07.09.2020 to 25.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Project Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.47,000-50,000 (per month)|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Senior Project Officer||08|
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech + 4 years experience
- Upto 35 Years
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Senior Project Officer Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of Cochin Shipyard have to apply for latest Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Senior Project Officer posts through Online mode from 07.09.2020 to 25.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Cochin Shipyard website cochinshipyard.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Senior Project Officer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.