Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 | Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, General Worker & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 471 | Last Date 20.08.2020 | Apply Cochin Shipyard Contract Jobs @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited invites online applications from eligible aspirants for the following Workmen Category posts i.e. Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, General Worker (Canteen) & Cook (Guest House). Recently CSL has published the recruitment notification [No. P&A/2(230)/16-Vol VII] for Cochin Shipyard Vacancy. As per the Cochin Shipyard Workmen notification 2020, totally 471 vacancies filled by CSL on contract basis. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt can make the online registration @ cochinshipyard.com/career.htm from 05.08.2020 to 20.08.2020.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2020 notification and CSL Recruitment apply online link is available @ CSL careers i.e. cochinshipyard.com. CSL selection will be based on ITI Marks, NAC Marks & Practical Test. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants should have possess prescribed educational qualification & age limit. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of Cochin Shipyard latest vacancy, upcoming CSL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of CSL Workmen Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Plumber, Carpenter, Machinist, Fitter, Welder, Painter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker, Auto Electrician, Cook, Crane Operator|
|Qualification||10thStd, Diploma, ITI, 8thStd||Total Vacancy||471 Posts|
|Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||05.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the CSL notification, overall 471 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Post|
|A||Fabrication Assistants on contract basis|
|A.1||Sheet Metal Worker||14|
|B||Outfit Assistants on contract basis|
|B.3||Fitter Pipe / Plumber||17|
|B.6||Crane Operator (EOT)||12|
|B.9||Shipwright Wood / Carpenter||11|
|C||Scaffolder on contract basis||7|
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator on contract basis||2|
|E||Semi Skilled Rigger on contract basis||37|
|F||Serang on contract basis||2|
|G||General Worker (Canteen) on contract basis **||17|
|H||Cook (Guest House) on contract basis **||1|
Eligibility Criteria for CSL Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Semi-Skilled Rigger & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Qualification: Candidates who completed either their 8th, 10th, ITI in the relevant Department from any Recognized Institute or University
- CSL selection will be based on Marks obtained in the Academic Qualification & Practical Test.
- ITI Marks, NAC Marks, and Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should make online payment and refer official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cochinshipyard.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CSL Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.