CMRL Recruitment 2020 | DGM/ JGM / AGM & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 09.07.2020 & 08.08.2020 | Chennai Metro Recruitment Application Form
CMRL Recruitment 2020 : Chennai Metro Rail Limited invites applications from efficient and competent persons for the post of DGM/ JGM/ AGM, Chief Vigilance Officer & Director (Finance) on deputation / contract basis. Recently CMRL has issued a new employment notice [CMRL/HR/06/2020, CMRL/HR/07/2020 & CMRL/HR/08/2020] to fill up 12 vacancies in Chennai and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Railway jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given postal address also mail address on or before 09.07.2020 & 08.08.2020.
The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years. Chennai Metro Rail recruitment process will be based on Interview & Medical Examination. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Chennai [ Tamilnadu ]. Applicants should possess Engineering / Degree/ MBA and should have attained prescribed age limit. CMRL recruitment notification & Chennai Metro Rail Limited jobs application form is available @ www.chennaimetrorail.org. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected. More details of CMRL Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Chennai Metro Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||DGM, JGM, AGM, Chief Vigilance Officer, Director|
|Qualification||MBA / B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) / B.Arch / M.E/ M.Tech.||Total Vacancy||12|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs.90,000 - Rs.1,80,000|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||09.07.2020 & 08.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Chennai Metro Rail Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|DGM / JGM / AGM||10||Rs.90,000- Rs.1,20,000|
|Chief Vigilance Officer||01||Rs.1,20,000-Rs.1,50,000|
|Director (Finance)||01||Rs.1,80,000- 3,40,000|
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL DGM / JGM / AGM & Other Posts
- DGM / JGM / AGM : B.E/ B.Tech ( Civil ) / B.Arch/ M.E/ M.Tech.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: Group ‘A’ officials from Central Govt./ Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Director ( Finance ): Graduate and Member of the ICAI or MBA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- DGM / JGM / AGM: 47 years.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: 50 years.
- Director (Finance): 58 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview & Medical Examination.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the post & Last Date||Mail Address||Postal Address|
|DGM / JGM / AGM [09.07.2020]||[email protected]||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107|
|Chief Vigilance Officer [08.08.2020]|
|Director (Finance) [09.07.2020]||[email protected]|
How to apply Chennai Metro CMRL Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website chennaimetrorail.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “CMRL/HR/06/2020, CMRL/HR/07/2020 & CMRL/HR/08/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Chennai Metro Rail Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CMRL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Advt No, Name of the Post, Post Code, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.