CMFRI Recruitment 2020 | Apply for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II Posts | Walk-in Interview : 30.09.2020
CMFRI Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II Jobs 2020: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Master.Degree for 03 Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II Posts. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in (Interview) on 30.09.2020 for CMFRI. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before going to attend the Walk-in (Interview) to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, walk-in venue details and more.
|Details Of CMFRI Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Category||Cantral Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II|
|Qualification||Master.Degree||Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.31,000-35000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||Walk-in ( Interview )|
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
|Project Assistant II||01|
Masters degree in Fisheries Sciences with specialization in Fish Nutrition, Fish Physiology and Biochemistry, Fish Health or Fish Biotechnology or Fish Genetics and Breeding or Master of Science in Life Science / Zoology / Marine Biology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology Experience in Bioinformatics / Transcriptomics/nutrigenomics/fish larval nutrition / marine fish hatchery protocols
- 35 – 40 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.31,000 – Rs. 35000
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of CMFRI have to apply for latest CMFRI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II posts and attend the Walk-in (Interview) conducting on 30.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official CMFRI website www.cmfri.org.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 30.09.2020.
CMFRI Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant II Walk-in Venue Details
|Address to attend the Walk-in (Interview) for CMFRI Jobs|
|ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi,|