Centre for Management Development Notification 2019 – Openings For Various Project Executive Posts
Centre for Management Development has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Project Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Centre for Management Development|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Executive|
- The candidates must have passed M.Com, M.A, MSW, MBA / PGDM or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmd.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Centre for Management Development, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala – 695014
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.12.2019 to 09.12.2019
- Notification Link: Click Here