CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 | Electrician , AC Mechanic & Graduate Technician Jobs | Apply Online @ www.cmch-vellore.edu | Last Date 24.08.2020 & 31.08.2020
CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020: Christian Medical College has recently issued notification for the recruitment of Electrician, AC Mechanic & Graduate Technician (External Designation – Project) for the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates only. As per the CMC Vellore recruitment 2020 job notification, various vacancies are allotted for above said CMC jobs. Wiling and eligible aspirants can apply for Christian Medical College Vacancy 2020 through online registration on their official website i.e. www.cmch-vellore.edu before the last date on 24.08.2020 & 31.08.2020.
All contenders must have completed SSLC with ITI/ B.Sc. in Life Sciences recognized university and should possess HMV License. Only interested candidates need to apply for CMC Job vacancy 2020. To work in project mode in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Accommodation not Provided. Candidates selected will also be posted at CMC Vellore. Who wish to apply for CMC Vellore Current Job vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
|Details Of CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Christian Medical College (CMC)|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||AC Mechanic, Electrician|
|Qualification||10thStd, ITI||Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Job Vacancy:
- Electrician, AC Mechanic: SSLC with ITI.
- Graduate Technician: B.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Graduate Technician: 30 years.
- Electrician, AC Mechanic: 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Online Registration.
Steps to Apply for CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Candidates go to official website of CMC -> www.cmch-vellore.edu.
- Click on option -> Careers/Vacancies from the footer menu.
- Find the above said jobs and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click on applying online link and fill all details of online application form.
- Finally, submit filled your application through online mode till the last date.