Cloud Elements Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cloud Elements – Cloud Elements is an API integration platform. Our Elements – which are app connectors – connect you to the ecosystem of applications that your customers and partners rely on everyday. Our Finance Hub, for example, provides a uniform API that connects you with all of the leading accounting systems used by your customers and partners. Underneath our catalog of more than 150 Elements, you’ll find an entire platform that you can embed into your product to go beyond just connecting, and instead truly integrate and synchronize data between applications.
|Details Of Cloud Elements Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Company Name||Cloud Elements|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Cloud Elements Jobs 2020 :
- Executing non-functional (e.g. performance and Load) tests;
- Understand new features being developed and create functional tests to ensure complete quality
- Create and Maintain Automation Frameworks on need basis
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with Developers & Managers
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Willing to do black box manual testing but highly motivated to script automated test suites
- Develop tools and processes to improve the quality, efficiency and completeness of tests
Skills Required For Cloud Elements Jobs 2020 :
- 4-year degree, preferably in CS or another technical field
- 1 -3 years of software QA test and development experience
- Hands on experience with Selenium and API Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong understanding of Rest APIs and test approaches as well as adept at reading and understanding API Documentation
- Extensive hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools similar to Jira
- Familiar with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Enthusiasm for “breaking stuff” – be highly driven to find bugs and help us develop the best products on the market
- Self-motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA mindset, and Software Engineering processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react well to changes, work with diverse teams and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Proficient communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A drive to improve, both personally and professionally
Documents to be Carried for Cloud Elements Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cloud Elements Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.