Clearwater Analytics Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Clearwater Analytics – Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
||Company Name||Clearwater Analytics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- Partner with teams to build understanding of E2E System & related pain points.
- Have the ability to break complex problems into simpler solutions.
- Quickly research & build proof of concepts to evaluate & suggest alternative approaches.
- Architect, design, code, test, deploy & monitor changes to E2E system harness.
- Build tools, utilities to solve operational pain points & expand capabilities of E2E system harness.
- Own & improve stability and reliability of test environments, thereby facilitating faster and error free production deployments.
Skills Required For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Architectural design skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Object-oriented programming (Java) and design skills.
- Experience with performance checks and scaling.
- Experience with Containers, Pipelines, Jenkins and CI/CD.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Experience of developing test automations.
- Knowledge in test methodologies, Integration test, Writing test plans, creating unit test cases, and debugging.
- RESTful web services
- Site performance & reliability tooling (NewRelic, ELK)
Documents to be Carried for Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clearwater Analytics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.