Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Clarivate Analytics company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Clarivate Analytics address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Clarivate Analytics – Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide. Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
|Details Of Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Clarivate Analytics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer - Quality|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- Works within a scrum team to deliver on Automation commitments.
- Reports back and works with a QA lead for any blockers or guidelines
- Work with product owners who are remote to understand and groom requirements/stories.
- Participate in test case/test plan creation and reviews.
- Work with the various software engineering groups to increase unit test and Automation coverage.
- As part of the scrum / agile team be a gatekeeper for quality.
- Participate in root cause analysis and reduce gaps in testing thereby reducing defect leakage to production.
- Maintain and publish Quality metrics for product releases.
- Work with the QA team in Maintaining the health of the tests on a continues basis by adhering to the QA best practices that are in place.
Skills Required For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- Basic understanding of Quality assurance and testing process and methodologies.
- 2+ years of Java or Python development experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and QA’s role in the same
- Experience in developing or testing web-based applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent or equivalent experience.
Documents to be Carried for Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.