Citibank Recruitment 2020 | IT Analyst | BE, B.Tech, B.Sc | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Citi Bank – Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches are concentrated in major metropolitan areas including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Miami, Boston, Houston, and Dallas.
||Company Name||Citi Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data, Information Mgt Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Citibank Jobs 2020 :
The Data/Information Mgt Analyst is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- This function covers incumbents responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
- Responsible for routine operational or administrative work
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
- Individuals will have their work thoroughly reviewed and checked by more senior incumbents and will have limited contact outside their immediate area
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined outputs, while at the same time developing knowledge of the broader context in which the work is being performed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Skills Required for Citibank Jobs 2020 :
- Previous related experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Customer service skills
Documents to be Carried for Citibank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Citibank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.