Cisco Fresher Jobs In Bangalore 2020 | HR Intern | MBA, PGBM | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||HR Intern|
|Qualification||MBA, PGBM||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Cisco’s Human Resources organization provides Human Capital Strategy and Management to align with the company’s Goals and Objectives. Cisco HR professionals are valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. We employ MBA/MS interns across a range of HR Functions to assist in providing short & long-term planning, decision-making and strategic analysis and support. In conjunction with our business partners, Cisco HR members drive organizational effectiveness and productivity across the firm.
- At a corporate level, Cisco employs MBA/MS interns in functions including Staff/Recruiting, International Mobility, Human Resource Management Systems, Compensation and Employee Relations. Our internships serve as a pipeline for filling full-time positions.
- Interns in the Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program (HRLP) will spend 10-15 weeks working on projects which add significant value to Cisco Systems, Inc.
The HRLP internship program is designed for the participant to gain:
- Experience: HRLP interns will be placed into a core HR role based on their area of interest and the business need and will also drive a team based business strategy project.
- Exposure: Located at corporate headquarters in San Jose, California, interns will work and interact with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other HRLP interns. To conclude the internship experience, HRLP participants will present their business strategy project analysis and recommendations to senior HR leadership.
- Education: In addition to hands-on projects, interns are strongly encouraged to participate in personal Engineering workshops, training, and business seminars often led by world-class subject matter experts.
- Cisco’s Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program is a three year accelerated program designed to develop future HR leaders that are closely linked with the business strategy. Cisco HRLP professionals are highly valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. The HRLP internship program serves as our primary pipeline for filling full-time positions.
- Typically candidates will be notified regarding internship offers within 48 hours of interviewing.
Skills Required For Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR
- Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience between Bachelors and Masters programs or during Masters program
- Year of Passout -2021 (only)
- Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
- Ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
- Strong passion for building a career in Human Resources
- Willingness to relocate to Cisco East headquarters in Bangalore, India
Documents to be Carried for Cisco Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cisco Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.