Coal India Limited Notification 2020 – Opening for 1326 MT Posts
Coal India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Management Trainees. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
|Finance & Accounts||254|
|Personnel & HR||89|
|Marketing & Sales||23|
- The candidates must have passed Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.coalindia.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2019 to 19.01.2020