Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Traffic Manager & Other Posts | 05 Vacancies| Last Date: 10-08-2020 | Apply @ chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port, formerly known as Madras Port, is the second largest container port of India. They invites application for the posts of Deputy Traffic Manager & Senior Deputy Director. Chennai Port Trust released new job notification for filling up 05 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ chennaiport.gov.in only through online/ offline. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 10.08.2020.
Chennai Port Trust announced new job notification on 04.07.2020. Officers selected for the above post will be appointed on absorption/ deputation basis. Selected candidate will be placed at chennai port trust. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 40 years. Applicants should send the online submitted application to secretary, chennai port trust, rajaji salai, chennai – 600001 on or before 10.08.2020
|Details Of Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Role||Deputy Traffic Manager & Senior Deputy Director|
|Qualification||Degree/ Post Graduate Degree / B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||05|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Check advt /-|
|Starting Date||04-07-2020 ( Offline Mode / By Post )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Director Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
- Application via online/ Offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates should send the online submitted application to secretary, chennai port trust, rajaji salai, chennai – 600001 on or before 10.08.2020.
How to Apply Online for Chennai Port Trust Careers:
- Go to the official website @ chennaiport.gov.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for above posts & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Download application form & fill it carefully.