CGI Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : CGI – CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- Looking for exceptional, motivated individuals at an entry level. As an Individual you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role. The ideal
- candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
- Ownership across the engineering life-cycle – Features, design, development, architecture, quality and performance of the product
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation, tinkering, rehashing and hacking
- Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation, quality, time-to-market.
- Foster and Exhibit a sense of urgency, productivity, self-improvisation and excellence
- Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity. Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward.
- Passionate Learner – Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology. Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile, Analytics & Cloud technologies.
- Curious about implementing new technologies, adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Customer centric and data driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data driven decision-taking approach
- Understand business requirements – business case creation, proposal generation, workshop execution & roadmap implementation
Skills Required for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
- Knowledge of any programming languages desirable.
- Knowledge of any database desirable.
- Willingness to learn new skills
Documents to be Carried for CGI Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.