Cerner Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cerner Corporation – Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
||Company Name||Cerner Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- As a System Engineer, you are responsible for all activities required to deliver multiple project tasks on time.
- You will be responsible for installations /deployments of Cerner/ASD developed solutions on the required environments along with the implementation and monitoring of applications and servers.
- You will be responsible for deploying physical and virtual servers, setup and maintain testing and Prod environments.
- In this role, you shall own and provide resolution for the Service requests (Incidents) assigned, complete assigned incident management tasks, perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware or operating system upgrades, and resource optimization.
- Additionally, you will be accountable to follow the process set for all the tasks assigned.
Skills Required for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux servers or Windows servers (Freshers can also apply)
- At least 1 year of experience working as a System Engineer
- At least 6 months experience of working on basic scripting using Pearl or any scripting languages
Documents to be Carried for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.