Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 | Drawing Quality Checker | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Caterpillar Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Caterpillar Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
|Details Of Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Drawing Quality Checker|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
As an Associate Engineer, you will be supporting Drawing Quality Team to perform Form, Fit and Functional check for drawings executed in Engines and Components Team which covers casting components of Engines and Transmission towards NPI, CPI, Cost Reduction programs. You will work with a team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, mentor and provide support to team members, and deepen your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough understanding on material selection, datum targets, casting failures and prevention in design phase,
- Knowledge on picking functional datums and applying tolerances, datum structure.
- Awareness on inspection of datums and datum features.
- Initiates conversation when needed with the Engineer/Detailer, not hesitant to ask pertinent questions.
- Good Knowledge on drawing revision and understanding on the change revision.
- Knowledge of Casting, Forging, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes are needed
- Complete projects on time and on cost
- Strong Knowledge on ASME Y 14.5 – 2009 standards
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.