Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Mechanical / Automobile | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
|Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech - Mechanical / Automobile||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
An Engineer on the EC&S team is responsible for developing a design that meets customer requirements, supports the design control product strategy, aligns to the performance recipe, and is manufacturable by the supply base. Working with other engineers and contract or offshore engineers on the same team, they will develop a design through the standard work of APQP, NPI, and CPI. This will include cascading requirements to tech specs, interface analysis, ownership of DFMEA, boundary conditions for analysis, creating the BOM structure, guiding the packing/space claim of the design, ownership of component costs, supplier process development and quality, and system integration within the scope of the design control.
Job Duties/Responsibilities for a Design Engineer may include, but are not limited to:
- Directing all design work related to on time design, modeling, detailing and releasing of engineering drawings
- Creating a content guide based on requirements and product strategy
- Understanding and adhering to project schedule
- Partnering with contract and offshore engineers to develop and maintain BOM’s and Models
- Owning all engineering print releases, including GD&T, notices, corrections, etc
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.