Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Data Scientist | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd – Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
||Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- This role will be responsible for delivering marketing analytics solutions to business through the guidance from Senior Data Scientists. As an Associate Data Scientist, you will use quantitative methods such as business simulations, data mining, and advanced statistical techniques to solve problems for internal and external Caterpillar customers. Contributes to the mission be supporting teams of Data Scientists tasked with solving problems of low to high complexity or business impact.
- Responsibilities include making information easy to understand and deliver actionable insight by aiding in data transformation, feature engineering, model building, design and creation of interactive visualizations (dashboards, war rooms, infographics, etc.). Activities include understanding business objectives, facilitating data modelling and visual design mock-up sessions, innovating and identifying improvements to existing model and visualization techniques.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Caterpillar; its products and services; its internal systems, processes, and procedures; and its relevant influences to meet or exceed customer expectations
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative coursework
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis
- Proficient with Python, SAS, R and Power BI
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.