Caterpillar Jobs In Chennai 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Caterpillar – Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed. The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
|Details Of Caterpillar Jobs In Chennai 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
The Associate Software Engineer contributes to design, development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital platform. This position will build a world class platform to host a wide range of digital applications.
- The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others. Based on past experiences and knowledge, the incumbent normally works independently with minimal management input and review of end results.
- Typical customers include Caterpillar customers, dealers, other external companies who purchase services offered by Caterpillar as well as internal business unit and/or service centre groups.
- The position is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems that may not be obvious.
- The incumbent solves problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions.
- The incumbent sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results.
- The position participates in brainstorming sessions focused on developing new approaches to meeting quality goals in the measure(s) stated.
- Responsibilities of the incumbents are across functional lines with individuals assigned in new program development and/or maintenance of existing mobile, WEB, Cloud, server, personal computer, mainframe, and/or distributed computing systems.
- Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work.
- Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
- Drives application development focused around delivering business valuable features
- Mentor and assist software engineers, providing technical assistance and direction as needed
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Guide the team to develop a structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in a casual, flexible environment
- Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
- Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
- The employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and support custom user interfaces, stylesheets, batch processes, and integrations for the ACM application.
- Provide development expertise to design, code, debug, test, and integrate/implement complex, medium to large-sized programming tasks.
- Work closely with Caterpillar support and development teams to understand processes, systems, and issues related to ACM
- Prepare and execute product and system testing.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Provide IT support during User Acceptance Testing.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.