Caterpillar Fresher Jobs 2020 | Associate Engineer | Bachelor’s degree | Computer Science, or Materials Science | Chennai | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
Company Profile : Caterpillar – Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed. The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
As an Engineer, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities for an Associate Engineer may include, but are not limited to:
- Begin partnering with and providing technical guidance within and between teams
- Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.