BYJUS Recruitment 2020 | Business Development Associate | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Apply Online
Company Profile : Think and Learn Pvt Ltd – Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
|Company Name||Think and Learn Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Executive|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry 10 LPA (- 7 LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)|
|Post released dete||Avaialble Now|
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Eligibility Criteria for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- BE / BTech / MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score : 75% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score : 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019 (Final year) Batches
Job Description for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process.
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
Skills Required For BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing.
Selection Process for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Documents to be Carried for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for BYJUS Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.