BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2020 | Android Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India.
Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
|Details Of BYJUS Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Think and Learn Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for BYJUs Jobs 2020 :
- Write high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organises and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
Skills Required for BYJUs Jobs 2020 :
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
Selection Process for BYJUs Jobs 2020 :
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Documents to be Carried for BYJUs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for BYJUs Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.