BPSC – Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | HOD (Electrical Engineering) Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 24.08.2020 | BPSC Notification @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants. They invites online applications for advertisement to the post of HOD (Electrical Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Recently Bihar BPSC has announced the BPSC Notification [Advt. No. 12/2020] on 04.08.2020 regarding 36 vacancies. According to the BPSC Recruitment Notification, the online process will be started on 07.08.2020. Aspirants who want to get government jobs in Bihar state can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 24.08.2020. BPSC notification & BPSC HOD Recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission select candidates on the basis of Academic Performance Evaluation, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. Aspirants should hold degree and age limit should be 33 years. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Information provided by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of BPSC Notification 2020, upcoming BPSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of BPSC HOD Recruitment 2020:||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Ph.D||Total Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Job Location||, Bihar|
|Salary||Rs.1,31,400 (per month)|
|Starting Date||07.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Vacancy Details of BPSC Jobs 2020:
- As per the notification 36 vacancies are allocated for BPSC HOD Posts. Category wise Vacancy Details are given below for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Electrical Engineering Vacancy:
- Aspirants should possess PhD in Electrical Engineering Technology and First Class at Bachelor’s.or Master’s level in the Electiical Engg./ Technology and Bachelor/s and Master’s degree in Electrical Engg./ Technology from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection on the basis of Academic Performance Evaluation, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should send the online submitted application to Joint Secretary cum exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna – 800001 on or before September 11, 2020.
|General/OBC Residents of Bihar/ PWD/ SC/ST Residents of Bihar||Rs.25/-|
|General/ Other Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
- Aspirants should make only online payment.
|Registration Date||7 August 2020 to 24 August 2020|
|Last Date for submission of online application||4 September 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application||11 September 2020|
How to apply BPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Important Notice & Advertisement for the post of HOD, Electrical Engineering in Govt. Polytechnic/ Govt. Women Polytechnic Institutes under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 12/2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Online application portal remains open from 07.08.2020
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form & send it to the above said address.
How to make BPSC Online Registration:
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.