BPNL – Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2020 | Animal Health Worker Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date
18.07.2020 31.07.2020 (Date Extended) | BPNL AHW Recruitment Notification @ www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
BPNL Recruitment 2020: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited invites online mode applications for Pre-online training on the post of Animal Health Worker (AHW) for providing primary veterinary facilities to the gram panchayats through skill development training and for operations of pashupalak unnati centers. There are One vacancy in Every Gram Panchayat will be filled by BPNL. As per the BPNL AHW recruitment notification [Advertisement Number – 2 / BPNL / 2020-21], online process has been started and it will be ended on
18.07.2020 31.07.2020 (Date Extended) . Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs can use this BPNL vacancy.
BPNL selection will be based on Shortlisting (information given by the applicant and the marks obtained in class X (10th)). Before apply to these BPNL AHW Vacancy, candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants should be of good health and good character. BPNL AHW Recruitment notification & BPNL Jobs online form is available @ www.bharatiyapashupalan.com. More details of BPNL vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited shortly BPNL works to develop animal husbandry in India. Headquarter of BPNL has been located in Jaipur until now. They provide services such as prepare animal husbandry worker, assist cattle – borne animals, livestock facilities and also artificial insemination. Presently, the organization has divided into several departments such as Training Department, Marketing Department, Department of publicity, Finance and Accounting Department and Department of General Administration and Human Resources.
|Details Of BPNL AHW Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Animal Health Worker|
|Qualification||10th Std||Total Vacancy||One vacancy in Every Gram Panchayat|
|Job Location||, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date||07.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||31.07.2020 (Date Extended)|
Eligibility Criteria for BPNL Animal Health Worker Vacancy
- Applicant should pass 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Shortlisting (information given by the applicant and the marks obtained in class X (10th)).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.3000 (Registration) & Rs.1000 (Examination) via online mode.
How to apply Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website bharatiyapashupalan.com.
- Find the advertisement “BPNL AHW Vacancy in Gram Panchayat, Job After Training”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up BPNL Online Application Form
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.