BOB Recruitment 2020 | Chief Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 06.07.2020 | Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification @ www.bankofbaroda.in
BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. It has recently released the BOB notification for Recruitment of Human Resources on Contract Basis for Digital Banking Department & IT Security Department. There are 06 vacancies are filled by BOB and these vacancies are allocated for Project manager, Project Associate & Chief Manager Posts. Aspirants who are seeking Bank Jobs those candidates can make the online registration from 16.06.2020. The last date for submission of Bank of Baroda jobs online application is 06.07.2020.
BOB Selection will be based on short listing/ qualifying test Personal Interview/ Group Discussion. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 notification & BOB recruitment apply online is available @ BOB careers i.e. www.bankofbaroda.in. Applicants should possess Engineering Degree and age limit should be between 26 to 45 years. More details of Bank of Baroda vacancy, upcoming BOB Bank of Baroda Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Bank of Baroda shortly BOB is a nationalized bank in India, providing banking and financial services in country. Head quarter has been located at Vadodara in Gujarat until now. It is the second largest banking sector in India. Presently, it has a largest network of 5326 branches in India and abroad. The bank was founded by Maharaja H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III and has been functioning since 1908, 108 years ago. The bank providing services such as Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management, etc.,
|Details Of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Project manager, Project Associate & Chief Manager|
|Qualification||B.E / MCA / M.SC(IT) / M.Sc.||Total Vacancy||06|
|Job Location||, Across India|
BOB Latest Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 06 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Project Manager, Project Associate & Chief Manager Posts
- Project Manager, Project Associate: Engineering/technology degree in in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Chief Manager : Engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA/M.SC(IT)/M.Sc.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Manager: 28 to 45 years.
- Project Associate: 26 to 35 years.
- Chief Manager: 32 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- BOB Selection will be based on short listing/ qualifying test Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bankofbaroda.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Human Resources on Contract Basis for Digital Banking Department & Recruitment of Chief Manager-Information Security”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up BOB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.