BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | B.E / B.Tech – Freshers | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2020, BNY Mellon had $35.2 trillion in assets under custody and / or administration and $1.8 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation ( NYSE: BK ). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
|Details Of BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
- Provides application software development services or technical support in straightforward projects using established procedures.
- Understands and follows the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Uses existing, established procedures to complete development, coding and testing of simple computer programs.
- According to standard procedures, identifies appropriate data elements and defines report formats.
- Creates database queries used to retrieve data from data warehouse and performs data calculations, consolidation, and summarization.
- Creates additional logic leveraging standard report writer functions or application coding. Formats report output according to standard procedures.
- Conducts unit and system testing of programs, including those for distributed reporting, for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures execution of the report is within acceptable performance standards and test results are approved prior to implementation according to standard procedure.
- Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple programs, using standard conventions.
- Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in the system.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Informatica Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Informatica Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.