Company Profile : Blue Yonder – Blue Yonder (formerly JDA Software) provides seamless, friction-free commerce, empowering every organization and person on the planet to fulfill their potential.
|Details Of Blue Yonder Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Company Name||Blue Yonder|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Hyderabad|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
- Develops quality software according to clean code principles and Blue Yonder standards and writes effective test cases.
- Autonomously pulls issues from the team backlog or supports other team members with their issues as appropriate.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Understands basic functional and technical requirements of software components.
- Contributes to designs of individual stories.
- Continuously improves themselves and the code they produce.
- Incorporates aspects of information security in their own work.
- Develops an understanding of how changes in the team’s deliverables affect other teams and the customer.
- Identifies operational issues and brings them to the attention of the team.
- Autonomously plans and performs routine changes.
- Independently resolves incidents around a limited set of service functions.
- Independently handles service requests.
- Realizes that resource consumption directly affects SaaS profitability.
- Autonomously performs small refactorings to improve local software quality.
- Is aware of the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds as necessary.
- Actively provides feedback during code reviews.
- Onboards new members to the team and helps develop junior engineers.
- Assists associates with implementational and operational issues.
- Clearly communicates impediments and actively seeks support by team members to overcome obstacles.
- Participates in implementing performance benchmark tests.
- Understands company and team visions and the problem domain their team works on.
- Demonstrates problem solving and innovation ability.
Skills Required For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
- Development Experience in Web technology and web site/portal development
- Experience in React and/or other Rich UI tools is a big plus
- Good exposure to Database concepts and SQL.
- Development exposure in C++
- Knowledge of Eclipse/IntelliJ etc.
- Exposure to Git
- Exposure to e-Commerce/Retail domain is preferred. Not a must if other parameters meet up well.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Development Process
How To Apply For Blue Yonder Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.