Blue Planet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Blue Planet software – Blue Planet, a division of Ciena, provides market-leading intelligent automation software and specialized professional services to help clients modernize their IT and network operations. Driven by policy and AI-based insights, Blue Planet delivers the closed-loop automation tools needed to align IT and networking processes to facilitate digital transformation—accelerating time-to-revenue, reducing costs, and delivering a superior customer experience.
|Details Of Blue Planet Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Blue Planet software|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
The Blue Planet software division is seeking a stellar Data Scientist for new initiatives in the Enterprise network automation space. The candidate will be responsible for developing ArtificialIntelligence-driven closed-loop network automation solutions on top of the Blue Planet platform to serve the Enterprise market. The Blue Planet platform is based on a modern software architecture that leverages open-source technologies, model-driven templates and containerbased micro-services. The right candidate will be an experimented data scientist with expertise in enterprise L2/L3 networks, and a track record of delivering data-driven products in a high-performance environment.
- Analyze network data, build ML models and benchmark their accuracy
- Develop intelligent data-driven streaming applications for enterprise networks
- Develop AI-driven network automation use cases in the LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center, Cloud and Security areas on top of the Blue Planet platform
- Write software programs, together with unit tests and integration tests.
- Work in the lab to collect data and test applications
- Implement machine learning algorithms (supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement)
- Participate in all phases of the life-cycle of machine-learning models, including research design, feature engineering, implementation of the ML algorithms, accuracy testing and production deployment
- Work closely and effectively with the Chief Data Scientist, other software development teams as well as product line management, architecture and product verification teams
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement in data science, data governance, software engineering and product quality
Skills Required For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
- Machine Learning frameworks like MXNet, SageMaker, TensorFlow, Torch or others
- Proficient with Python, Scala or Java
- Expert knowledge of L2/L3 telecom networks (LAN, WAN, Wireless, SD-LAN)
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp-up on new languages and technologies
- Understanding of big-data concepts and technologies
- Experience with AWS, Apache Hadoop, Spark and NiFi ecosystem an asset
Documents to be Carried for Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blue Planet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.