BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE | Tamilnadu , Chennai | Apply Online @ Official Website
BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : BlackBoard IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check BlackBoard Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : BlackBoard – BlackBoard With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
|Details Of BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu , Chennai|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for web application development and demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos
- Embracing test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer
- Delivering and maintaining cloud-based applications including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and quickly responding to client-reported issues
Skills Required for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Light experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Familiarity with web application development and SQL databases
- Familiarity with OOD/OOP, data structure, and algorithm analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills in large, scalable, complicated systems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with single-page applications, Node, jQuery, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs, Spring framework, microservices, etc.
- Experience with performance tuning against large, scalable, cloud-hosted services
- Ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks
Documents to be Carried for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.