BlackBoard Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : BlackBoard – BlackBoard With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs.
- You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos.
- You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer.
- You must be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
Skills Required for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, and fluency in English
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with a team of engineers on cross-functional agile projects
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
Documents to be Carried for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.